Chemical Sector: How to give effective presentations in english
- Eminently practical training in wich small presentations in English will be held by all students
Using specific language of the rubber sector, we will achieve the following objectives:
- Acquiring skills needed to give effective presentations in English, in a clear and concise way.
- Knowing to communicate in a formal and informal way.
- Learning how start presentations, and also how describe graphics and other features.
- To assimilate how to speak with confidence, to grab the attention and inspire your client or audience.
- To discover the best techniques to engage and connect with your audience.
To all those professionals who, because of their job characteristics, they must regularly give effective presentations in English.
- Barriers and filters in English communication.
- Understanding barriers and how to overcome them.
- Preparation for the speech.
- Introduction, body and conclusion.
- Oral and body language.
- English Language techniques.
- Essential Vocabulary and phrases.
- Effective Openings in English.
- Techniques for effective presentations using structures: Signposting, Focusing, Emphasizing, Dramatic Contrast, Creating Rapport.
- Describing graphs and trends.
- Managing the audience and dealing with questions confidently.
All contents will be worked based on the specific language of the rubber sector